Sunday, October 4, 2009

Just Like That

I would be branded as an idiot if people in IIT found out that I'm sitting at home since 2 days and 45 hours before the CV deadline watching TV, sitting online all day long and well, blogging. My Gchat is filled with people's statuses ranging from "21 years into 2 pages - well done seniors" to "only if u knew it all in the beginning, it wouldn't have ended, the way it will now...maybe or maybe not" and "Why don't you realize it can't get shorter than this" and I want to scream something like "Why the eff don't you compile a thesis of 21*365 pages - one for each pathetic day of your life huh??"

No, this post is not meant for venting out any thing. I come to you tonight because I'm bored and I don't want to look at that CV of mine. I'm bored of trying to sell myself off to the best buyer; bored of trying to make myself look like a ruby studded bracelet - orrrr... whatever, I'm just blabbing. I'm sure you get the point.

3 reminders in 48 hours that its my birthday in 15 days. Don't know what is the big deal about bdays anyways. Why be so happy when you know you are stepping into another fucked up year of your life, just having gotten out of one. Last year, I din't remember it was my bday in less than 5 hours until someone asked me about the plans. No, that's not boring. Just mature I think. When you know that birthdays are a cause for celebration not because you were brought to this worldly, mortal, pathetic existence on that particular day but because you are left with one less year of it. For me, just another day. Life ain't that pathetic after all. You see, I'm getting a new i20 on that day.

Saw a few scenes of P.S. I Love you today - AGAIN!! And before I knew it, I was tasting salty drops of water - AGAIN!! They should ban that movie. I don't even have to put in any effort to cry. They just flow, like they have a friggin' mind of their own. The only movie that makes me cry by the way.

I desperately need a haircut. My hair stylist at Madonna, the one I've been going to for the last one year, quit. And now I don't know what to do. I love my hair too much to be mutilated by some jackass. But I better get one before my mom comes back and sees the horrid state they are in. She's in Malaysia with my dad. A 4 day vacation. Good for them. I just hope they get me a Nikon D60. I highly doubt it though.

Shraaad and Navratras got over last sunday. And I was being a nice boy, not eating chicken for the whole 30 day period. And trust me, I felt like a chaste whore, abstaining myself from all worldly sexual pleasure, and there was no better feeling when I tore apart those 4 pieces of chicken at KFC on monday. Life without chicken can be a bitch, I tell you.

A friend of mine had her status as "My mom knows more hot guys my age than I do. Such is life". I bet her mom knows more hot females my age too, more than I do. And I guess I need to pay her a visit. Well, I guess anyone would know more hot females than I do, anyone who is not stuck in a world where the closest you'll come to a hot female would be at a distance of 10 inches from your face and a 14" laptop screen separating you from her, and your hand you-know-where and you'll wonder, what did I do wrong in my previous life to have to go through this, to have to suffer the curse of chastity for the four most what-could-have-been glorious years of my life. But like my dear friend said - "Such is life!!!"

Enough said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so where did you get a haircut finally??

hope you get your camera :)

Sharad said...

Ahh... the hair cut... no... scared of letting smone new touch my hair... any suggestions??

And nops.. no camera... apparently, a car is a big enough birthday gift.. so no camera this time :D

Post a Comment