Monday, June 22, 2009

Random stuff...

Something has seriously gone wrong with me. There was a time when I used to finish a book in a week.. now it takes me months altogether... I've been trying to read "The Fountainhead" for over 3 years now still not been able to finish it. I don't understand what is so good about it anyways... I have at least 11 unread or half-finished novels lying with me which I bought but could never get myself to read them or found something much more interesting to watch on TV and left it in between...

Met Miss R U Mad today for a drink (Yes I know her name was changed to You Are Definitely Mad but that's too big a name to type so I shall revert back to calling her R U Mad) and frankly, I didn't find her "weird and annoying" < :P > ... Actually I like people who can go on and on talking about just anything coz I have this huge problem of coming up with topics to talk about on my own so I prefer it if someone can take charge and talk and talk. I can continue a topic but its very difficult for me to start a new new and after sometime I'll be like "Aur tello, what else is up" which gets pretty annoying at times...

Anyways we went to Mojo in DT, City Centre, and it was pretty shady to tell you the truth... I've been there once before but that was long back.. I don't like the place but its decently priced and there was Happy Hours going on so I didn't really mind it. The three of us were the only ones sitting in the entire pub... Actually, there was another couple which was there as well for some time. "Why do couples have to sit on the same side of the table? Why can't they sit opposite to each other like normal human beings? It looks like a train compartment" :D "Well, she can't put her head on his shoulder otherwise".. "Ohho... toh ghar ja ke karein na"... True actually... I don't really like PDA and I find people who do it very "ewww, get a room guys" types... Miss R U Mad got a friend along.. the poor girl must have gotten soo bored.. she didn't say a word in the whole 3 hour long conversation that the 2 of us had...

Too bad Nadal is not playing this time in Wimbledon.. I would have loved to see him being beaten by Federer just one more time.. The cabrĂ³n is out due to a knee injury I guess... It wouldn't be all that glorious when Federer wins if he didn't have to defeat Nadal.. But well, who cares as long as he's winning right?

Mom just got me Ice cream.. yaayyy... Who doesn't love Ice-cream? Specially mango over vanilla... yumm... my bro just tried to snatch it away from me after he finished his own.. the Cantankerous hag!! Well, no, not really that... But I just learned this new abuse today so I thought I'll put it in.. Come to think of it, he IS a cantankerous hag!!!

I'm planning to start studying finally for my MBA entrances... I've been telling me that for over 4 months now but something or the other crops up and I just can't get myself to start... There's TV, there's laptop, new movies coming out everyday, meeting friends, facebook, chatting on the phone, Miss Chatterbox cribbing about her love life and break up and me explaining the same thing to her "Every single day"... etc.. I'm sure you get the idea how busy life is... how to find time for studying amidst all this right?

I don't think I've mentioned Miss Chatterbox ever before... Okay she's 2 and a half years younger to me and she's this really sweet but highly insecure, immature kid (She's 19, what else do you expect) who's had a bad experience with relationships and has just come out of one and well, I'm the only sensible, mature and rational guy she knows (I know, thank you thank you)... so my days and nights are spent on the phone with her trying to explain to her that all guys that she's known are assholes and that "I told you an year and a half back that this guy wasn't good for you, but just no one listens to me!!!!!"... It's amazing how her brain functions you know... the weird, useless, absolutely brain rattling stuff that she can think of when she's sad and depressed... what if this and what if that...Phew!!! But she's a sweetheart and it hurts me to see her like that... enough said...

I think the whole facebook addiction is beginning to wear off now... It's boring and frustrating these days... Just WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY do people have to take soooo many quizzes everyday and post them on their profile for EVERY-FUCKIN'-BODY to see on their home page!! I mean who the fuck gives a damn to "What buhloody middle earth creature were you in previous life" and "What sex position are you" and "What swear word are you".... It is sooo pissing off to see my home page full of these quiz results and I'm tired of hiding them and the people who just can't seem to get a life and stop taking these quizzes and posting their results... and then there is Miss R U Mad who never misses out on an oppurtunity to make me read her quiz results and copies them and sends them to me on gchat so that I don't miss them out on my facebook page!! IRRI-BUHLOODY-TATING!!!!

Enough for today I suppose... I promise I won't take this long to write again... Ciao...

0 comments:

Post a Comment