Saturday, June 6, 2009

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Well, I tried to think of a title for this post but all I could come up with was "-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*"...... After not having written for around 3 days for the lack of coming up with a topic, I thought maybe this is it... Maybe I've exhausted all that I had to/could write because I'm having a lot of trouble finding a topic to write on and as I've mentioned earlier, I'm not one who can write what I'm feeling at the time. I need random topics to write on, something that does not involve feelings... But then I thought of this female who's blog I've been following for a few days since I have nothing better to do... She's been blogging for over 6 years and for last 2 years she has been a regular blogger (no wonder she has a degree in writing)... I came across her blog in the "Blogs of note" section in which I think they choose a blog every weekday probably on the basis of the number of followers they have, popularity, frequency of updating, something like that... She's 26, married and her blog is very interesting... no, I'm not talking about the content.. the content is mostly about her daily life, her husband, etc etc.. girly stuff... but I'm talking about the way she writes, and how she can come up with topics to write on everyday.. its also amazing to see her blog having over 500 followers... So basically, for those of you who did not lose track of what I said in the last few lines, and who still have the patience and time left to continue, what I'm trying to convey here is that reading her blog gave me the motivation to come up with this...

I don't think I've ever been this passionate about anything, as I am about writing except for driving.. Okay, "passionate" about writing is probably too big a word, but I'm loving it... and being able to write 12 posts (some of them pretty huge) in less than 20 days (actually 13, but I took off one of those after keeping it there for more than a day since I realized it was too lame and stooopid) is a very very big achievement for me... In case you remember, I started my blog with the post titled "My inability to write".. so I'm pretty sure you can understand. Only problem is that my life is not happening/exciting/interesting as of now unlike Tova Darling (The female I told you about, she calls herself Tova Darling - anonymous blog because her mother-in-law revealed that she had been following it regularly and she realized that Tova was a narcissistic brat who did not deserve her son so she had to shut down her blog and started a new one... not that it matters to me or to you, so lets just call it "Totally useless information of the day".

Also, I just realized I've been writing pretty big sentences and had I been in your place, I probably would have left reading the post in between by now and done something much more productive and creative, but hey, that's just me (Also, I'm lying big time when I say I would rather do something much more productive and creative because frankly all I do the whole day is sit in a bed with my laptop and television and that's about it) but we'll come back to my boring, suck all, waste of a life later on.

This post was actually meant for describing my useless existence these days but since I've already pakaofied you enough, I'll keep it for some other time. One last thing I'd like to add is that NRI is finally back from wherever she was for the past one year, and I met her today (Also met Sunshine, Wife_Material, and Mr_Pilot, and Mr_Pilot revealed that he's been following my blog on a regualar basis - so here's to you for letting me know that you too have a pretty much trivial existence these days [:D] ), and she gave me loads and loads of kisses (Don't get all excited; I'm talking about Hershey's), and I had a lot of fun - a much needed break from my monotonous life- which makes me realize I've come up with another very long sentence which even I might not be able to understand if I read it so it would not amaze me if you could make nothing out of it... And this is where I get back to watching the India vs Bangladesh match... Catch ya all pretty soon with a description of my unessential life... Till then Chao!

1 comments:

Nikunj said...

This is unfair. I feel like suing u for this too. u shdnt have mailed me this time

Post a Comment