Monday, July 27, 2009

Whatever you wanna call it

This post was initially meant to describe a wonderful beginning to a new semester but 3 days down, I seriously doubt has been anything good so far... What was going to be a "joie de vivre" has turned into sheer pain, bad luck, and frustration. If only any of my readers were with me right now would they be able to fathom my wretched state!!!

What started off with an evening in citywalk mall ended up in a night of drinking and long drive and reminiscing the old "drunk" days and nights... so far so good... What came next was a sleep deprived day, a hangover I've never experienced earlier, not even the one I had after the "Drinking-between-the-minors----back-fucking-drunk-night", a SPLITTING headache and an upset stomach... so far so good again.. after all, i brought this on myself right? No one asked me to drink all night, sleep at 4 in the morning and get up at 6 after that just to go for a walk (yeah, i've decided to get up every morning at 0600 hrs to go for a walk to bring my screwed up 'back', back in shape). Thanx to the heat, and the classes and other 'official' work, I could not sleep all day again... Still, I was not cribbing - all my doing!!! Irritated, tired, and cursing everything around me, I somehow managed to go off to sleep that night.

The day after that I got up at 6 again and went for a walk (I'm telling you, its not a one day enthu.. I WILL get up every morning)... came back and tried to sleep for 2 hrs but I owe those 2 no-sleep hrs to all sorts of crazy, whacky, utterly useless, non sense dreams that I had which I don't even remember right now. The headache after that made me want to lodge a bullet in someone's balls!!!

A shower is supposed to make your headache better, but not when the water supply goes off and you have shampoo on your head and soap all over your body and a brain racking headache. "A drop after drop fills up a sea" but not when you have a class in 20 minutes and soap seeping into your eyes. Somehow I managed to wash the shampoo and soap off my body (which included asking some unknown guy in the next cubicle to close his water tap so I could get some water in my own!!).

3 courses that I opted for this semester, I didn't get them for I don't know what-fucking-reason. The point is I didn't and if only I had the power, I would rip apart the UG section people limb from limb. Buhloody God forsaken sons of fucking horny whory trampy bitches. Deleted my courses for no reason and now they are filled to maximum limit. And now I don't know how the mother-fucking-hell am I going to complete my credits without screwing up my back (like it was any better than the uberfucked state it already is in). 3 days and some shitty, futile, good for nothing courses later, finally I have managed to fit some courses into my time table.

Enough frustration for today I guess. Just get me a BEER someone!!!

1 comments:

and there was THE ONE said...

hehehe...we used to have fights in the bathroom as well....it was good fun to be in cubicles!!!!

Post a Comment