Friday, July 31, 2009

The Friday Rant Post

Okay, I just opened my blog and realized that I have written only 2 posts in July against 11 in ten days of May, and 6 in June, which is ultimately forcing me to write this another one just to increase the number to 3 so you out there don't think that I've lost the steam.. Well, let me tell you dear readers that that is NOT the case.

It's just that life is overly hectic right now with everything ranging from new semester to adding courses to time table to boring courses to messed up back to intern presentations to training diaries to training reports to other presentations to attending classes to getting up at 0600 hrs to forming tut groups to -- well lets just stop it here before all the unfinished work gives me a stroke.... But since its 2311 hrs and I have only 48 minutes and a few seconds to finish it and post it, I'd rather hurry.

Coupled also is the fact that I don't know what to write about. I have a single room on the ground floor (I can't climb the stairs) while all my friends are on the third floor so it gets pretty boring sometimes. I could talk about that, but I'm not really in the mood. Then of course, there's the scorching, boiling, blistering, burning, roasting heat and the sun. Then there is the disturbed sleep and the irritating dreams. Also, we have the agonizing back pain sometimes extending all the way to the toes. The untouched CAT prep packages and the lined up, unattempted mock CATs. The burden of reviving eDC. My new found love for lick lollies. December and the placements. The longing for a true love (OMG!! that was soo gay :D:D). Section 377. (Where the fuck is all this coming from!!!) Hehhe, I'm kidding. I have no such hidden desires, neither the longing for "true love", nor Section 377. Barclay's Premier League. The longing for Not Just Paranthas ka chicken tikka parantha (9" tandoori). I could go on and on and on about the stuff going on in my life but who the heck cares right?

28 minutes to 0000 hrs and 36 minutes of battery left. There's a reunion of my class 10th batch tomorrow but unfortunately I won't be able to make it and for that, I would like to express my gratitude to the excruciating pain in my back. Also, I went for physiotherapy today after almost 2 months. And I have a blocked nose. A BLOCKED nose in JULY and 38 degrees Celsius. How the fuk does one get a blocked nose in this heat!!!! And a huge mosquito bite on my left thigh, the area is DARK RED and it hurts like hell....

And now I have Miss R U Mad on the phone cribbing over her BAD hair style and she's about to have a nervous breakdown over it pretty soon so I'll take a leave. This takes my July total posts to THREE (I've mentioned that before I think) and I'm happy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment