Thursday, May 21, 2009

10 things I wanna do before I die!

Yayyyyy.. got a new assignment...

Lets start....

1. Bungee Jumping from the highest bungee point.. that's in South Africa btw... Bloukrans is the World's Highest Commercial Bungee Jump at a whooping 216 m high! - But considering the fact that I'm physically challenged for life now, I doubt that's going to happen!

2. Spend one night in any of the haunted castles of Scotland.. I know Miss R U Mad will say R U Mad to it (she might even add Freakin to R U Mad making it R U Freakin Mad which she calls as me using her stolen version of R U Mad) ... But I would looove to do it... (Anyone interested??)

3. Marooned on an island with with my girlfriend.. and to make it a bit dramatic and Bollywoodish, we can go back to Kaho Na Pyar Hai's Hrithik Raushan's dailogue "Aur jab raat ko thand lagegi toh yahi aasmaan ko oaddh ke sona aur jab bookh lage toh yahi hawa khana!!!"

4. Go on a Balloon tour of Europe like Sir Richard Branson...

5. Open a chain of Discotheques and Pubs

6. Write a book (even co-authoring would do!!)

7. Live to the day to see Stud_Launda be able to complete his bet of sleeping with 60 different women before he dies!!! (Yeah rite!! In your dreams!) .. btw I have promised him a car of his choice provided he manages to do it in his lifetime.. with no time constraints

Yes the title says "10 things I wanna do ". The initial plan was to write about 10 things but could come up with only 7!!

4 comments:

Saumya said...

Count me in for the first and the fourth one...Our Europe trip is still on! :p

Sharad said...

Definitely on! In fact that one night in a haunted castle is a part of that trip and you're coming with me...!!

Nikunj said...

This one's gud but I guess they cud have been weirder. though I like almost all of them except the balloon one.

Ankita Agrawal said...

I pick the first and fourth! Though I hope i dnt chicken out later...lol

Post a Comment