Friday, May 22, 2009

(IL)literate Poet

My first attempt at a poem (if you can still call it that after reading it :D) ....
I'm warning you.. this would be the craziest shit ever written.. makes no sense.. not funny.. absolute shit.. I have tried my best to make it as absurd as possible and I hope with all my heart that if not banging your head in the wall, at least you'll scratch your head, pull your hair, curse me and cry out loud that why the hell did you ever read this (or I wrote this, whatever :D )... So here it goes :)


Whenever I read
a beautiful poem
Of summer fling
love or jeroboam
How I wish I could
understand poetry

The birds chirping
or the hearts aching
leaves falling
or banana pancakes
How I wish I could
understand poetry

Of love and hatred
Of likes and crushes
Of humor and sadness
Of hope and faith
How I wish I could
Understand poetry

I know its crap
what I'm writing
still I'm writing
what I'm writng
How I wish I could
Understand Myself (oh sorry…Understand Poetry!!!)

Whenever I read
a beautiful poem
Of summer fling
love or jeroboam
How I wish I could
understand poetry


I knooow... Don't say anything...

8 comments:

Nikunj said...

Yeh kya hai. duniya ne kya bigada hai tera.

Sharad said...

:D :D :D :D
LMFAO!!!

Sohil Bhagat said...

Beyond doubt, the craziest poem i've ever read. Just marginally edged out "There's a spider on the floor" which can be found here http://www.littlegiraffes.com/spiders.html :D

ladybirdy said...

wtf...why banana pancakes yaar??? hellllooo u dont do that!!! mocking my poems r we??

Sharad said...

finally... i knew no1 else wud undrstand!! :D

ashish anand said...

kyo sab ki le raha hai.....
isse toh accha hoga ki aaj ke baad tu bloging mat kar aur ager akre bhi toh kam se kam poem toh mat likhna pls
:P

Alisha said...

It wasn't as bad... but well, no literary masterpiece either heheh!!! I'd say don't give up- give it a another shot.
FYI: A poem doesn't have to be rhyming, and can have more than 3 words a line :p

Madhur Kabra said...

left it after the first 3 lines..good job mate!! :)

Post a Comment