Saturday, May 30, 2009

Umm... Err... There's no one title that can fit all I'm about to write - PART 2

After procrastinating for over a week, I'm back to continue the post I left in between else I would have probably died of fatigue (or at least that's what I thought). Part 1 of this post took me five and a half hours to write and I got so tired of it that I could not look at it for a week. Happens with me when I overdo a thing. But after listening to "That's not fair" and "people are looking forward to that post" (Yeah right!!), I finally decided to get back to it after telling myself over fifteen times that I have to do it today, no matter what... Actually another reason is that I'm very happy and over excited and my mood is good coz NRI is coming back to India after a whole year... yaayyyyy! But I'll probably express my joy some other time...

Now without digressing any further, lets get to the topic... The next person on the list is Miss Bolo Beta.

Miss Bolo Beta : Well, Bolo Beta coz that's her favourite dialogue... Anyways, I met her in 11th grade through Shampoo... started with mails, went on to phonecalls and then kind of a dry spell of phonecalls you can say, which lasted for around 2 years.. Then one fine day I called her up and we've ben in touch ever since... Starting with few hours phonecalls leading to overnight phonecalls, we became the best of friends. I remember calling her "my lucky charm" coz I managed to get through all my entrance exams with flying colors... Before I proceed, I'd like to tell everyone that Shampoo and Bolo Beta are the biggest pudden-heads I have met in my 21 and a half years of living life... in fact, I think Shampoo is much better in that sense coz at least she listens to what I tell her to do... Bolo Beta on the other hand is one person who'll come to you for advice for the smallest of things to things which actually matter in life... from "Msg me some hardcore english gaaliis asap" to boyfriend troubles... BUT still end up doing the other thing, the odds of which being the right things are generally negligible... and then she'll again come back to you crying... again I'll spend hours trying to make her understand the same thing which I would have told her earlier... But you think she'll still take your advice? Well, take a guess....

We've been through our ups and downs, from slamming down the phones and staying angry for days to spending hours together roaming around in the malls... there was a time we didn't talk for almost 9 months in between coz of some fights that we had, but I think we've come out of it stronger... well at least I have, she, on the other hand, is still the same silly, foolish girl who tells me she knows me more than I know myself and still ends up answering 6 on 13 questions correctly in the How Well Do You Know Me quiz on facebook... She's been the one person I have gone to for any sort of problem that I have had in the last few years, from How to get away from the sex freak phone stalker (Oh yes, I had a sex freak who stalked me for a month by calling me up everyday trying to have phone sex with me) to getting out of many other embarrassing situations I have gotten myself into and although we've grown apart a little bit in the past few months, getting busy into our own messed up lives, but she's always been there for me to help me get out of any problems, for any advice that I need...

अब मैं थक गया हूँ इसीलिए मैं और नही लिखने वाला।

But I'll be back with a new post dedicated to that stalker of mine and also about the most embarrassing moment of my life in a few days...It'll take me a few days coz there will have to be a lot of editing and censoring and re-editing and re-censoring of a lot of obscene stuff in that post you see... Till then chao!!

1 comments:

Sanchi said...

what the hell sharad...im not a pudden head..but hey u r a funny man!!lol what in the world is 'bolo beta'?? and I do listen to ur advices and do things accordingly...
luv u re..from d dimwit gabbar singh (tht u become) to the slightly taller than me guy next door...our frndship has come a looong way and we still have miles to go together...
PS ...I still know u more thn u know urself...mwaah

Post a Comment